- Misaligned Versus Straight Placement of Anterior Cervical Plates: A Clinical and Radiologic Outcomes Study.
- Ideal starting point and trajectory for C2 pedicle screw placement: a 3D computed tomography analysis using perioperative measurements.
- Effects of misalignment on static torsional strength of anterior cervical plate systems.
- "White cord syndrome" of acute tetraplegia after anterior cervical decompression and fusion for chronic spinal cord compression: a case report.
- Postoperative cervical haematoma complicated by ipsilateral carotid thrombosis and aphasia after anterior cervical fusion: a case report.
- Postoperative magnetic resonance imaging assessment for potential compressive effects of retained posterior longitudinal ligament after anterior cervical fusions: a cross-sectional study.
- Less exposure surgery for multilevel anterior cervical fusion using 2 transverse incisions.
- The manubrium as an external guide for centralizing anterior cervical plates: technique tips and initial experience.
- The mandibular angle as a landmark for identification of cervical spinal level.
- Preoperative narcotic use as a predictor of clinical outcome: results following anterior cervical arthrodesis.
- Myelographic evaluation of cervical spondylosis: patient tolerance and complications.
- Role of plate thickness as a cause of dysphagia after anterior cervical fusion.
- Greater Than 5 -Year Follow-Up of Outpatient L4-L5 Lumber Interspinous Fixation for Degenerative Spinal Stenosis Using The INSPAN device.
- Lateral Lumbar Interbody Fusion in Ambulatory Surgery Centers: Patient Selection and Outcome Measures Compared With an Inhospital Cohort.
- Biomechanics of posterior instrumentation in L1-L3 lateral interbody fusion: Pedicle screw rod construct vs. transfacet pedicle screws.
- Stabilizing Effects of a Particulate Demineralized Bone Matrix in the L4 Interbody Space with and without PEEK Cage - A Literature Review and Preliminary Results of a Cadaveric Biomechanical Study.
- Stability of transforaminal lumbar interbody fusion in the setting of retained facets and posterior fixation using transfacet or standard pedicle screws.
- Mini-open or percutaneous bilateral lumbar transfacet pedicle screw fixation: a technical note.
- Lag screw fixation of remote bilateral pedicle fractures of the fourth and fifth lumbar vertebrae after a single gunshot wound: a case report and technical pearl.
- Risk of progression in de novo low-magnitude degenerative lumbar curves: natural history and literature review.
- Success of lumbar microdiscectomy in patients with modic changes and low-back pain: a prospective pilot study.
- Bleeding risk with ketorolac after lumbar microdiscectomy.
- Safety and usefulness of free fat grafts after microdiscectomy using an access cannula: a prospective pilot study and literature review.
- The risks of pedicle wall breech with larger screws after undertapping.
Total Disc Replacement (TDR)
- Clinical Outcomes of Outpatient Cervical Total Disc Replacement Compared With Outpatient Anterior Cervical Discectomy and Fusion.
- Clinical Outcomes With Midline Cortical Bone Trajectory Pedicle Screws Versus Traditional Pedicle Screws in Moving Lumbar Fusions From Hospitals to Outpatient Surgery Centers.
- Eligibility of Outpatient Spine Surgery Candidates in a Single Private Practice.
- Feasibility and patient-reported outcomes after outpatient single-level instrumented posterior lumbar interbody fusion in a surgery center: preliminary results in 16 patients.
- Soft Tissue Swelling Incidence Using Demineralized Bone Matrix in the Outpatient Setting